Student Counseling Center, under controlled by University Cultural Office, is open and its onus is to give consultation to students in this fields: psychology, marriage, family obligations, communication issues and etc.
Duties:1. Inviting the leading provincial and national consultants in specialized fields, such as: Social Worker, Clinical Psychology, Family Psychology, Educational Consultant and etc. and planning visiting hours for students and their families,
2. Holding face-to-face and virtual consulting seminars monthly,
3. Implementation of new students' health care Project at beginning of every academic year in partnership with Ministry of Science, Research and Technology,
4. Giving necessary consultation to students who have been on academic probation, to solve their educational problems,
5. Holding gathering sessions in all students' presence,
6. Giving any relevant consultation about Education, Marriage, Divorce, Tension, Stress and etc.